Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Unit 5

Well I junit finished unit number 5, and I am extremely glad that it is behind me now. I had a very difficult time completing all of the requested functions, but I eventually did manage to complete them all. (I spent nearly 5 hours on it).

I will post the images of each map below....enjoy...

Image #1 - U.S. Cities with population > 500,000
Image #2 - Cities in Michigan with a population >25000
Image #3 - Roads that intersect with Michigan 
Image #4 - Lake Superior Buffer Zone 


The next set of images are from part 2, that include all of the Raster information...


Image #5 - Locations in Livingston County with elevation > 1100ft
Image #6 - Locations in Livingston County between 850 and 1050 ft
Image #7 - Locations in LC with elevation <1000ft and slope <50
Image #8 - Locations in LC with elevation >1100 and slope <30 

No comments:

Post a Comment